Saturday, September 4, 2010

PJs for me

Time to break out the jarmies again!

Who on earth would want to go out on a day like today? I went out in sympathy to all my mates in Bright (Alpine Cycling Club) who had planned a massive mountain bike epic today. Baz and Kim were intending to lead a group up Snowy Creek and across Simmons Gap to Tawonga. Not today for me!

I know a number of 6am-ers braved the conditions and raced the club championships at Modella. I'm not sure of all the results but I know The Duke managed a podium in the Masters 1-3. Well done mate in this atrocious weather.

I'm looking forward to a Fathers' Day breakfast in bed tomorrow morning. I'm on a promise to go to kids' church for the footy morning but from 11 I'm off to King Lake in a hurry. Must be back by 1430 for Fathers' Day afternoon tea at a surprise location! Should be a nice day with my gorgeous children.

No comments:

Post a Comment