Friday, November 5, 2010

Eeezy Peezy

A few nice easy days toward the end of this week in preparation for a big one this Sunday. It's been nice to take it easy and enjoyed a cruisy ride home with Gus tonight doing a final test on our race bikes for Sunday.

Gus bought a brand-new 2011 Anthem dually today... it's beautiful. I rode my virtually brand-new Anthem and we both spent time and effort dialing our suspension in so we're nice and comfy but still fast.

I just had one of these fitted (right) and it took me a bit to get used to the two pro-pedal options on it. I think I've got it sorted now and I'm looking forward to the advantages it will give me on Sunday when climbing and smashing the flat fire roads.

Thanks to Cycleworks for the shocker and the fitting. It's feeling good.

So bring on the Dirt Works 100k. I'm feeling pretty good for it and hoping for a good result this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment