Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Hurt Box

I'm glad I dragged myself out of bed in the moist conditions yesterday for the Hurt Box. Six of us pulled turns most of the way and picked up The Duke at about Black Rock on the way back. I could understand the low numbers turning out as the apparent conditions overnight did not encourage you getting out of bed to ride your bike early morning.

It was all pretty good though and plenty of wind made for plenty of money in the bank.

All the better for having got in 70k yesterday because today was a disaster. I've been forcing myself to ensure I fit cycling in around my job but some days - like today - make it completely impossible.

Bring on tomorrow for a North Road smash fest. Time for me to get back to this bunch and mix it up with the boys on the front for some high level intervals.

No comments:

Post a Comment