Sunday, August 8, 2010

Time to burn the PJs (The worst man-flu ever!)

That little unwanted rest of two days turned into the worst man-flu ever! I know due to my gender that I generally have much less tolerance for these things but bloody hell!... that was a bad one.

Nine days off the bike. Unavoidable but not free of rider's guilt.

Anyway... 2.5 hours on the Mullem Mullem trails late this arvo put the MTB smile back on my face. It gave me some confidence that I should still be okay for the third Chase the Sun (7hr) next Sunday. I probably haven't lost too much fitness but I certainly haven't gained any in the past week. I'm still keen on the podium for that series prize.

2.5hrs on the On-One (SS)
103kg and bloody well climbing again... must do something about that.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe trying to catch some Delhi Belly will help with that 103kg. The terrible Man-flu is really only good for recovery and sympathy.

    good luck next weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes mate. I definitely need more than a man-flu. Time for some serious calory depletion. The hills will motivate that on Sunday no doubt.

    ReplyDelete