Sunday, October 31, 2010

Unexpected pleasures

The deluge kept us off the bikes and inside this morning. My daughter Kate reminded me that the kids (Jack, Lucy, Kate) used to alternate going out for coffee on the weekends with me. She wanted to give it another go.

So Kate and I ended up in the local cafe for half hour this morning spending some nice time one-on-one together. My little fashion princess informed me that she used to love dressing up for coffee and remembered on one occasion she wore her favourite dress.

RR - "Why didn't you wear your favourite dress this morning then darling?"
KR - "Daaaaad... It doesn't fit me anymore silly."

I pointed out that she could wear her current favourite dress and she agreed that she would do so on the next occasion. Gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment