Monday, November 22, 2010

Yawn

This was how I felt after yesterday's 6am-er ride and a full and busy day at work today...


I shouldn't have bothered getting on the single speed mountain bike for what I had intended to be my normal hoot of a commute home. I was fatigued by the time I'd got one kilometre up Spencer Street. My head was out of the trail zone and I couldn't get my heart rate above 150.... definite fatigue.

A bonus was running into The Extractor on the trails and stopping for a chat. Another bonus was getting home.

Okay, I'm 43. I need a rest now and again. Might take the day completely off tomorrow so I'm ready to smash it with the Fatties on Wednesday night.

1.5hr MTB SS - sooky la, la pace.

2 comments:

  1. Mate, it happens...even the Diesel needs maintenance. You'll smash it tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashed AND crashed. Bugger. Minor off but then ripped a tyre apart and had to get Karen to come and pick me up. Not good!

    ReplyDelete