Saturday, January 29, 2011

While the cat's away, the mice will play

Karen has a new job this year and had to return to Melbourne for a day on Thursday. Hence the above title.

I knew I'd put the Yamaha FZ1 on the trailer this year for a reason so Jack and I fired it up on Thursday night and did a quick lap of one of my favourite pieces of bitumen.

Those of you who know this lookout will know that a photo could never
ever do this view justice.
Tawonga Gap at this time of night is just bliss and the blast on the moto had already put the smiles on our faces.

Jack and Rich on Tawonga Gap - looking across to the sun
setting across Bogong and surrounds


I'm not sure if it was a good or a bad feeling to see how much fun Jack had on the back of the bike. The Read genes are usually in much need of the adrenalin derived from such activities.

He has clearly inherited the genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment