Friday, March 18, 2011

Commute home on the SS Road - 18/3/11

I love Fridays. Sleep in til 7. Breakfast with the kids. Off to school early for band practice. Nice relaxing morning and a wander into work compared to most days.

When I got to the end today though, I really didn't feel like getting on the bike to ride home. Weariness nearly got the better of me.


But I jumped on for 40k of big gear madness on the SS road bike. I finished off with five 1k hill repeats to put myself completely in the blender.

I feel pretty strong at the moment but can't help feeling I need to do more interval stuff. I made sure I felt the pain with these ones and I imagine they'll do me good.

Might just go and have a little snooze now!

- 40k SS Road - solid
- Just a smidgen under 100kg and really trying to get it lower. I just like lollies too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment