Friday, July 22, 2011

Time deficient - 22/07/2011

My leadership course in Sydney is ensuring I am absolutely bereft of time for just about anything else! At least I'm getting a few ks in. A summary of life since my last post is therefore presented in a few photos...
One last night ride in Bright with Scott and Brendon
Frozen bird bath in Porepunkah 

Biggest news - Jack riding to the top of Buffalo - Unbelievable!  Check out this vid though!  It's grouse.
Two night rides this week in the pouring rain at Manly Dam in Sydney.

Hmmm... maybe I shouldn't have done that second lap!  Saddle and especially pads are worse for wear.  Manly Dam conditions are absolutely shocking in the wet for the brake pads.  They were brand-new when I started up here and no, I wouldn't normally ride them out to this extent.

Finally got a lap in during daylight hours today - still rained on me a bit but much quicker than getting around in the dark.

1 comment:

  1. Go Jack go! What a ride you little superstar!

    ReplyDelete