Monday, February 7, 2011

Hoot of a commute - here we go again

That's the bike track behind me... under the water.

Here we go again with water and slop on the Yarra Trails. Just when it was starting to get better again...


And of course, the ride would never be complete without me wrecking something en- route. So this time I decided to rip a pedal thread out of a crank requiring a complete replacement.

Thanks to Cycleworks, I had a brand new set of cranks installed before I even got home and will live to ride another day. Thanks Todd.

No six foot serpentines on the track tonight but this bloke proved to be very stubborn. I ended up having to turn around and go back the other way as he absolutely refused to move despite a few twigs thrown his way and a few hiss's in response.


Can't really argue. It is his bush.

2 comments:

  1. you big girls blouse!

    blue tongues are harmless, hop over it and be on your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my defence... I didn't want to hurt the poor fella. You know the accuracy of a roadies bunny-hops.

    ReplyDelete