Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Judy by Al Green (1973) - Goodbye and R.I.P.



I never thought dreams could happen,
Until one came true for me.
Since I met Judy,
Since I met Judy,
My life has been one sweet melody.
Yeah! Yeah!
I never thought I could welcome....
Two other hearts as I do.

Oh...Since I met Judy,
Since I met Judy,
Well it's been a real hip thing I'm telling you.
Oh, saying that I want Judy.
Talking about beauty,
She's got it.
I know she's got it.
Her sweet little ways,
Mean so much to me.
Oh yeah! Oh yeah!






Judy, you served me well right to the very end.
You never failed.
But old and sloppy you are.
So bring on the new Rebaaa.














See ya darl. Love ya. Rest in peace.

2 comments:

  1. Dammit, it's hard enough keeping up with you when your bike doesn't work! But you'll love the Reeba. I'm still grinning from my ride on Claw's rig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a completely different bike... love it!

    ReplyDelete