Monday, April 18, 2011

So much stuff to do - 18-04-2011

Me and my girls at the Riverdeck

Other Porepunkah distractions have interupted my riding regime over the last week.




Yes... there is excesive fake squealing as well as genuine delight. But that's my girls!

Lochlan, Jack and Josh on the Porepunkah cable bridge



Those distractions, plus the fact that I've really needed a bit of a rest off the bike anyway. The weekend of the Bright 6 hour followed by Marysville to Melbourne really took it out of me so a bit of an offie hasn't gone astray.

The weather up here since Saturday has been to die for. Great for riding, but great for a whole lot of other stuff as well.




Jack and Emma by the Ovens River


Emma after a swim


Our swing providing entertainment on the Porepunkah block at 'Jandy's'


The odd Guiness


The riding will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment